We returned to Spotlight Performing Arts this fall for dance. The girls are loving it!
This is the first time I did the girls hair for a recital... my mom usually does it but was stuck in a snow storm & couldn't make it. Not too bad if I do say so myself!
This dance company always comes up with the cutest costumes, music, decorations. Absolutely DARLING!
Mya's class danced to Silent Night/Away in a Manger. Mya is very graceful & does a good job following her teacher & remembering the dance moves.
Carley's class danced to Run Run Reindeer - I just about died at the cuteness of the costumes!
Carley is a natural performer - she's always happy & does a great job! I thought she was one of the best in her class this year. Carley helped me pick out the red lipstick for the recital & is obsessed with wearing it ALL.THE.TIME.
Mya picked out a reindeer stuffed animal & Carley picked out Ariel sunglasses for their prizes instead of flowers.
Aunt Kayleen got to come this time! We were so happy she made it.
No comments:
Post a Comment