Monday, November 4, 2013

Random Fall

Carley the spider

Mya the spider

G-dawg celebrated his 35th b-day this year! We went to dinner as a family at Chick-fil-a, had pie & presents, then G went out for a massage. Earlier in the month my dad & Colt treated him to a day of golf. The day after his b-day his parents came down and treated him to lunch. G got himself an awesome range finder for golfing/hunting - he can't wait to use it!!

Mya's first award assembly as a first grader! She made the Principle's Honor Roll & Perfect Attendance. She's been working really hard this year & we are super proud of her.


I love that Mya is writing more & more on her own. Her little notes make me smile. Her number at school is 23 & she writes it on EVERYTHING!

Carley the owl. She was hooting when I picked her up from school. She is a hoot!

We love to BOO our friends every fall season - Mya gave me a surprise BOO one morning!

I love spending one on one time with my sweet little girly favorite 4 year old!

No comments: