Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Break 2013

I had all these big plans for fall break this year but we never really did much but we still had fun. Carley was on break for two weeks & Mya for one. The first week Carley & I spent a lot of time together & it was really nice. We went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, finally got her 4 year pictures taken, did some shopping, & just played.
Mya got a pack of mustaches from her cookie dough sales at school - haaa haa!

Carley after pictures & jewelry shopping.

Carousel ride on the bench.

Conference weekend/start of Fall Break Grandma & the cousins came down for some pumpkin patch fun. Someburros first!

Feeding the goats.

Frozen ice break.
Mya's favorite part: picking out a little pumpkin.

Mya & Grandma.

The crazy crew! Carley is sad because she wants to be the cow.



After family pictures.


Zoo trip. Pretending to be mountain lions.


After over 5 years of being in the Relief Society presidency I got released during fall break. It was a mix of emotions & I spent some time crying & feeling happy at the same time. I got put into primary for the first time ever & have been enjoying the change of pace. I'm not good with change but all is well & I look forward to a stress free church life.

No comments: