Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is USUALLY one of my favorite holidays but for some reason I wasn't feeling it this year & I'm just glad it's over! Ba Humbug! 
Mya's school Halloween parade. The high school marching band played music while the kids walked around the school showing off their costumes. They had little class parties after. 

Mya & her BFF Ada for their little class party - photo bomb courtesy of Margo :) Carley helped Mya pass out some treats for her class. 

Getting ready for trick or treating

Miss Captain America & Minnie Mouse


Carley had a school Halloween party as well. She played lots of games & got to jump in the bounce house. She was thrilled with all the treats & CANDY!! 

We had fun trick-or-treating & passing out candy at first. Round 3 ended with the girls getting scared & grouchy parents. But once the girls were in bed G & I had fun watching scary movies & eating candy :)

No comments: