Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spirit Week 2013

 The 3rd week in November was spirit week at Mya's school.
Crazy Hair Day
 Favorite sports team
 80's - this was so funny because I told her this is how I dressed when I was a kid. She thought it was so funny & we laughed a lot about it! Anytime she thinks something looks weird she'll say "that's like from the 80's". Funny girl!
 This same week Carley had a field trip at school & got to bring her lunch. She was SUPER excited about it. She even mentioned it in her prayers several times.
Super Hero Day
This was the day before the dance showcase. Carley & I went to lunch just the two of us. I love this picture because she has on a TON of red lipstick & lip gloss. She helped me pick out the red lipstick for the recital & became obsessed with it. I finally had to hide it because she would ask to wear it or sneak & put it on everyday!

No comments: