Colton's friend bailed on their already planned/paid for trip to Cali so I got to go as his back up friend! We spent two days at D-land & one day at Magic Mountain. Camille's family was having their family vacation at the same time so we got to meet up with them a few times & one night just the 3 siblings got to hang. It was an awesome trip! We laughed a ton. Went to Santa Monica pier/beach for the first time. Stayed in a super shady hotel. Peer pressuring me to go on water rides (thank goodness for ponchos), Rode the freaky tower of doom & full throttle & some other super scary new rides at the mountain. Ate some really good food & desserts. One of the most fun & relaxing vacations I've ever had. Thank you a million times to my mom & Gordon for watching the kids & supporting me in going! And for Chimp for taking me & making me do stuff I don't like to do - NO!
September 2013
I came home to this sweet note from Mya.
No comments:
Post a Comment