"I don't like your rules, mom".
"I can't even fly yet". This was said in a super sad voice while looking down after watching Peter Pan. Apparently flying is something that we all learn how to do. Gordon & I about died laughing!
My brother was teasing Mya this weekend & was trying to get in her kid sized tent, Mya's comment to her uncle "No Chimpie"! & then as he sadly walked away Mya said "Stupid Boys". WOW!
Mya's new obsession is The Little Mermaid. She pretends to be Ariel ALL day long & of course I'm Ursula & Gordon is usually Eric. There is A LOT of singing & evil laughing going on at our house!!

4 comments:
That is so funny! My kids don't like my rules either. And I wish we knew how to fly, how cool would that be?!
I bet you guys never stop laughing with Mya being around. I love her! How are you doing? I have not seen/heard from you in a while. Do you need any help? We miss seeing you guys. Let us know when your ready to play again:)!
Haha, that is so funny and sweet. I sure wish I could fly too Mya!
She is such a little ham! That grass is making me itchy. Mya always loves a mess thats for sure.
Post a Comment