So the hospital is nice & the staff is friendly but I am ready to leave immediately after giving birth. I felt that the staff wasn't as experienced (compared to Mya's birth) - I'm not sure my back will ever be the same after the epidural I had. But they serve delicious cookies at "cookie time" & I like that you can order food anytime. Nice. Gordon had more sleeping room & the see through bathroom doors rock! Esp. when your dad is sitting right there!! lol. Here are a few pics from our 1 1/2 day stay. BTW MY OB is AWESOME - if anyone ever wants a recommendation...
Ready for home.
Ready for home.






12 comments:
She is adorable! What hospital did you give birth at? I hope your back feels better! I hate it when you are waiting around to be discharged. They did that when I had Hayley too.
She is sooooo pretty! I am sorry about the discharge problems - I can totally relate, it is soooo frustrating!
So glad that she is here! You look great!
Oh man, sorry your stay was the pits! Haha. Were you at Banner Gateway? My spinal there was awesome, I've had zero problems with it, but I was WAY more comfortable with the anesthesiologist the 2nd time I went in to have Devin. When I was there the 1st time the crazy lady was freaking me out so bad-I bet hers would have given me huge problems! The one I got with Kyndal was horrible, my back hurt for a solid year after she was born, so I can relate. I don't have any magic remedies for it though, sorry! I can't wait to see you guys and hear all about it!
Yea! More pics, thank you thank you. We are so excited to see her. Can't wait to meet her.
Awww, so cute! Congratulations Nicole and fam., glad to hear everything went good for you!
She is so sweet! We can't wait to meet her! I told Ada that Mya has a new baby sister, and she said, "OH! Let's go see her!" I left you a message the other day about visiting and taking Mya, but Landon has croup at the moment, so we'll keep our germs to ourselves. I'll give you a call when we're all well again. Hope you guys are enjoying your new little beauty!
AWWWW!!!! Sooo cute!! Photo shoot soon!! :)
I gave birth at that Hospital too. I loved it!! Great food, and nice staff! The bathroom was big and in a perfect floor plan. Close together, but far enough apart. lol
I miss being there, but i dont. Cuz that would mean im either having a baby, or hurt! I dont want either one!! lol
Cute pictures, she is a doll. I stopped by yesterday and let you mom know I would bring you a meal, let me know when works best for you. Also, we would love to have Mya over for you:)! Hope you feeling well and getting rest!
Nicole!!!!!! She is precious...oh my gosh...I can't believe she's here and I'm so behind on commenting! I need to come visit - I want to hear ALL the stories...in detail. I hope things are going well for you. How long does your mom get to stay? Let me know when you are up for visitors....seriously. I will get a sitter for my rugrats. Your post cracked me up...as usual. Can't wait to hear more. keep in touch. She is beautiful and you look great. Mya is a big sister..oh my!
I love the screaming pic!!! So is a very cute baby nic...good job! I finally snapped a few cute ones of R i will post soon! Yeah sorry about your crappy ped...at least you have a good ob =)
Congrats on the new edition, I am glad that you are all healthy. What an amazing experience it is to have children, glad that you made it through. She is very adorable.
Post a Comment