Carley's nickname is CC. Which means Crusty Carley. Despite her crustiness we still love her & have enjoyed trying figure her out. She is so sweet & makes the funniest faces & we are SO lovin the punk rock hair!


My super talented friend Becky made the cute flower headband! Thanks Becky we LOVE it!


It looks like Gordon is squishing her! LOL! Her expression is priceless!
5 comments:
She is very cute! Congrats! I hope my little girl has dark hair just like Carley!
cute! How fun for Mya that she is still getting one on one attention, thats great! Looks like she enjoyed it. Carley or should I say CC is super cute!
Congrats Nicole! She is darling!
I always wanted a baby with lots of hair and i got the baldys! I bet Carly will look like Gordos pretty sisters. She has the coloring for it already. She is super cute...i wish i was there to hold the ol cruster!
She is so dang cute - even if she is a little crusty! :)
Love the picture of her and Gordon!
Post a Comment