Congrats! I didn't know if anyone would be able to live with Gordon this long, but you've done it! HaHa! Just kidding Gordo, love you. And really Nicole, Gordon is the lucky one. We are all glad to have you as part of the family.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day! Congrats for successfully surviving 8 years of Gordon! Haha! He is a good man but I think he choose a really great wife! Love you guys!
Happy anniversary! You look beautiful! So I have been thinking...it has been forever since we have seen you guys.... and the girls would love to get out and do something fun....are you up for leaving your house yet? If you are send me and email and we can try and do something w/ the kids on Friday. Lunch, playdate, library...whatever, let me know!
Hey Nicole - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!
Oh man, Gordon looks so young! It doesn't seem like that long ago, but maybe it was! Haha, just kiddin'. Happy Anniversary guys, hope you had a nice day! You should've let us watch your kids!!
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it's been 8! Are we really this old already?!?
Happy Anniversary!! Time flies so fast when you are having fun. Hope you had a great one.
Happy anniversary!!! I just did the same kind of pics of pics on my ann.... so funny! Yours turned out great!
Congrats! I didn't know if anyone would be able to live with Gordon this long, but you've done it! HaHa! Just kidding Gordo, love you. And really Nicole, Gordon is the lucky one. We are all glad to have you as part of the family.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day! Congrats for successfully surviving 8 years of Gordon! Haha! He is a good man but I think he choose a really great wife! Love you guys!
AW!!! Sorry I forgot to call! I am so sad I wasn't there to babysit Mya like I have in years past. Love you all so much!!! Congrats!
Happy anniversary! You look beautiful! So I have been thinking...it has been forever since we have seen you guys.... and the girls would love to get out and do something fun....are you up for leaving your house yet? If you are send me and email and we can try and do something w/ the kids on Friday. Lunch, playdate, library...whatever, let me know!
Hey Nicole - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!
ahhh you guys are so so cute. 8 years holy moley. You have been married for EVER! hee hee. Love you both you are awesome and great for eachother.
Oh man, Gordon looks so young! It doesn't seem like that long ago, but maybe it was! Haha, just kiddin'. Happy Anniversary guys, hope you had a nice day! You should've let us watch your kids!!
Post a Comment