Thursday, July 30, 2009

4 Weeks!

Our little Carley is 4 weeks old today!! I can't believe it. She is just getting cuter & more fun by the second. I must say that she is getting less crusty - yea! Hopefully the CC nickname will be replaced soon!! (LOL! I just noticed that Carley is flippin the bird in this pic).


Camille please notice the matching socks... LOL



4 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

What a cutie! Love the hair!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

so cute! I think she already has more hair then Adi, ha ha!

Camille said...

cute cute cute. She is a VERY cute little girl...i can't get over the hair really?!? REALLY? Where did all that come from. And thanks for setting an example with the matching socks! =)

The Sanderson Family said...

Oh my goodness! She is so gorgeous!! Hopefully we get to see her before she is 2. :(