She's Here!!!!!!!!
Born: Thursday, July 2nd 2009 at 11:39 a.m.
Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
Height: 19 1/2 inches

Labor started around 5 a.m. on Thursday. I was pretty sure I was in labor by 6:30 a.m. & woke Gordon up & called my mom. 7:30ish Gordon dropped Mya off at Ben & Abbey's - THANK YOU ABBEY! We were at the hospital by 9 a.m. I was dilated to a 4 1/2. By 10 a.m. I was dilated to a 7. By 11:15 I was complete - waited for my doctor to arrive & 4 pushes later Carley popped out! We are still shocked by her dark brown hair! Everything went fast & great! We got home last night around 8 p.m. Mya has so far adjusted well (shocking). We are SOO happy to be home! More pictures to come! I also want to thank my mom for darting down to watch Mya - she's the BEST!!
11 comments:
Yeah! So happy your home and what cute pictures! She is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Gordon, only lots prettier! Congrats again, we look forward to meeting Carley.
She is beautiful! Congrats to you and your family.
SO CUTE!! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well. And I'm so glad your mom was able to come. Moms are great!
Just got your e-mail and I hopped on here to see the pics. She is beautiful! And oh the hair! How fun! Congrats and I hope your recovery is going smoothly. I'll call you Monday so we can schedule a day or two for Mya to come over and play. Can't wait to meet Miss Carley!
YAY!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
She is so beautiful you guys! Congratulations! Hope you're doing well Nicole and we can't wait to meet her! Let me know when you mom has to go back home and I'll take Mya for a bit!
C U T E!!!!
She is so adorable!! Congratulations!!
Yeah! She is here and beautiful! I love her dark hair. I hope your doing well. I will call tomorrow so I can bring you a meal. I would be happy to watch Mya for you too to give you a little break. BTW I love reading your post, Mya is always up to something funny.
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Glad everything went so well and especially so fast!
OK so who is Carlys real dad? That hair i cannot get over it! So glad everything is going good. Carly is a little doll...goergous just like her big sister and mom! She is going to have awesome coloring!! I wish i was around to help out...oh well.Congrats...don't clean too much crazy!
Post a Comment