A short history: When I ask Mya to do something & she doesn't respond I say something like this "when mom asks you to do something you need to say yes mom". Soooo today as Mya & I were driving home from the library we had THIS conversation:
Mya: Mom, can I watch a movie when we get home?
Me: Let's see what time it is when we get there, it's almost nap time.
Mya: Mom, when I ask you if I can watch a movie you need to say yes Mya.
I just about DIED laughing!! I swear Mya thinks SHE is the mom.
Mya has also started to give us choices. Like the other day Gordon had this conversation with Mya:
Gordon: Mya, you can play quietly in your room or take a nap.
Mya: I can play in your room or downstairs.
Gordon: That's not a choice.
Mya: Nothing then.
How is it that a 2 year old can out smart her parents already? Sheeeish!
4 comments:
Ooo, getting too smart!
lol i love mya
Nicole that is so dang funny! What a sassy little girl!
I love it! She is such a crack-up. :)
Post a Comment