
So Mya has been blaming Gordon lately for messes that she's made. Here is a recent example: Mya had shred wrapping paper all over the office floor - as we were walking past the room Mya said "messy" & I replied "who made that mess?" to which she replied "dad". I was pretty shocked & thought it was really funny! Later the same day we were out in the garage where there were some dirt spots on the floor and Mya was looking at them saying "mud" & I said "who got mud on the floor?" to which Mya replied "daddy" then she started yelling & pointing her finger saying "Daddy don't do it, daddy don't do it" (like telling him not to get mud on the floor". I called Gordon soon after & told him that Mya & I are sick of all the messes that he's been making around the house! LOL So funny!
4 comments:
Sooo funny! That reminds me of when i was preggie w/ Russ and Emma had poopy pants, I asked her if she was stinky and she said nope, it's the baby....
It started a long line of things she has blamed on her bro! Poor guy!
Little Mya taking after her mom. NO MESSES! Poor gordo taking one for the family. That picture of her is so funny. Sitting on the couch all lady like and innocent looking. We know the real truth. i wonder if she will tap dance on the halloween candy just like she did gordos b day candy!? Have fun at Twilight tonight. Ben has a late night tonight so i might not be going. ttyl.
Haha, Mya is a funny little girl. She definitely knows how to work the system! Cute and sneaky!
That's too funny! Congrats on the counter! Can't wait to find out what it is.
Post a Comment