Tuesday, November 4, 2008

# 2

Gordon, Mya, & I are happy to announce that Palmer baby #2 will be arriving July 2009! Gordon is hoping for a boy & I am keeping my fingers crossed for another girl! We are VERY excited & super glad that it didn't take FOREVER this time to get knocked-up!!!!!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay Yay - congrats!!!! We will be due right around the same time! That is awesome!

Ali said...

Yea! congratulations! I love it... knocked up! You crack me up, Nikki-buns. How exciting for you! Boys are so much fun--I'm sure you'll get used to the idea if that's what's coming, but a girl would be nice since you have all the stuff. Well, either way--congrats!

The Sanderson Family said...

Congratulations Gordon and Nicole! That is so exciting! Maybe it will be both boy and girl to please both of you! :) Ha Ha

kayleen said...

You put it so elegantly Nicole. But yay! Congrats! I am so excited. I can't wait.

Camille said...

Your pregnant? I thought you were looking a little chubbley! Hee hee J/k. Yea yea yea!! I am sooo super excited....now a new generation of palmer/gardea can begin. Still hoping for your sake that you don't get sick.....

Laura Blue said...

well congrats! either gender would be nice, but i hope you win. hope you are feeling well. i can't wait to see some belly pics and hear what you're going to have... i know that's still a little ways away. congrats again.
ps. did you realise you have 4 tickers on your sidebar?

KOCHERHANS said...

Well, you must be excited with all those countdowns on the side! YAY Nicole (and Gordon..and Mya) that is so exciting. Fun fun fun. We are so far behind on talking and hanging out how are we ever going to catch up? I miss you. KNOCKED UP - that's hilarious. YOu are awesome Nicole. Congratulations

Unknown said...

:0

YAY! I knew it was time to have another little one!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
So exited!!
You have to post ALLOT on your pregnancy. I knew nothing and saw pretty much nothing on your last one. And i like to hear what people are going through so i will know what to expect. :)

Meg and Jeremy said...

Congrats we are so happy for you. You definetly make cute babies. We can't wait to see our new niece/nephew.