Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



My brother came over the Sunday before Halloween for a little traditional pumpkin carving. Mya even got into it. She L O V E S pumpkins this year & kept kissing the jack-o-lanterns. I caught her tipping one over & she screamed when I came out - she was mad & wanted me to go back inside so she could continue her little crafty plan! LOL





2 comments:

Camille said...

Looks like she is being VERY productive with that spatula! So cute she was getting into it. P dosn't like to get his hands dirty which is why he painted a pumpking instead!!! I think Myas new favorite holiday is Halloween! Yes i need to find her a few skelton supplies to pump her up for next year. Wish we were there carving pumps too!

kayleen said...

I love the picture of her with the spatula. Interesting tool! It looks like you guys all had fun. Nice pumpkins!