
Happy Halloween! This was a really fun Halloween for our family. Mya was SO SO excited about the holiday it's pretty much all she talked about the entire month of October! We read books about Halloween, colored Halloween pictures, and practiced trick-or-treating!
My brother begged us to dress Mya up as the Joker from Batman but I couldn't have her in another freaky costume again this year so we decided on a witch (Mya wanted to be Mickey Mouse but I couldn't find a costume). When I asked Mya if she was a mean witch or a nice witch she said 'a mean witch' and then later told me she was a 'nice witch' and I was a 'mean witch'. Probably true even though I wasn't dressed up!

On Halloween we went to a carnival/trunk-or-treat thing with the Wiltbanks. I thought it was going to be a small thing that would take an hour or so BUT it was huge & it took over an hour just to get through the line to start the trunk-or-treat. We ate there & left soon after. It's always fun to get together with Ben, Abbey, & Kyndal - Mya chased Kyndal around (who was dressed as an cute little duck) & the girls got a lot of ads & weird candy.


We got home around 9 p.m. and took Mya to a few houses in our neighborhood to do some real trick-or-treating. Mya had a BLAST!! This was the best part of the night. Mya kept knocking on the doors & would say 'treat' and hold her bucket out & then she would say 'thank you'. Once the door closed she would say 'again' and start to the next house. Super cute!! We only got to a few houses but it was a lot of fun. I'm stuck with a HUGE bowel of candy since we weren't home for trick-or-treaters but no worries Gordo & I are on it!!
9 comments:
What a cute little witch! How fun! Sometimes Frank & I really wish we lived down there so we could hang with you guys and Ben & Abbey! But then we remember how much we hate the traffic and the craziness...and we decide to just stay in little ole J.C. But we really need to get together sometime with you all! Its been forever!
So cute that she loved house-to-house trick or treating! That might be a better plan next year! You're a good mom to get her prepared for holidays! Haha, I love that Kyndal is picking her nose in your pic with the 4 of them. Classy Kyndal, classy.
The cutest witch i've even seen...and yes that includes you too nic! Hee hee. j/k. Glad you guys had fun. I can totally picture Mya having a blast trick or treating she does love doors....and locks...and being outside!
what took you so long to post your halloween pics...SLACKER! =)
Cute cute lil witch!!!! What a fun night! Man, just the thought of candy makes me gag... good luck!!!!
Oh how cute! YAY for the Holidays!!
So cute and so fun!
Super cute little witch! Of course she is a good one, although I don't think you're that mean! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Miss you all!
What a cute witch!! CONGRATS on the baby! I can't wait to find out what you and Camille are having!
Post a Comment