Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mya Jo Is 2!!


Uncle Chimpie's gifts - the Mickey Mouse Christmas movie & a talking Mickey doll!! Sometimes I hear Mya in her room during nap time playing with the talking Mickey & cracking up!! Colton is the best uncle!!! So thoughtful & loving!


Grandma's gift - a new car!! Mya LOVES LOVES LOVES it! Grandma took Mya to the Zoo on the Friday after her b-day to celebrate!



Mya celebrated her second birthday on Monday, November 10th. We kept it low key this year & just had a family party (meaning Gordon, Mya, & I). The day started off with me serenading Mya with the "Happy Birthday" song which Mya replied with "socks on" obviously she could care less it was her b-day! I had the kitchen decorated & when she saw it she said "birthday party" so at least she recognized that! I took her to see Madagascar 2 in the morning & when Gordon got home from work in the afternoon we took her to Chucky Cheese to play video games & then to Barros for Pizza.

Once we got home Mya opened presents & dug into her cake - she tried to hug it & did not want us to cut it so she just licked the frosting off & dug around in it! I think she had a pretty fun day overall. Her favorite gift is this little microwave - I have never seen her play with something for such a long period of time - she is cooking up a storm (yes I consider microwaving as a form of cooking) even the blankets are getting food! Mya is so sweet & such a joy! I can't believe she is already 2! Happy Birthday Mya Jo Jo we love you!!!

8 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Happy Birthday Mya!!! I can't believe how big you are. I hope you had a great day. I can hardly wait to see you all next month.

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy B-day Mya! We love you so much and are glad you had such a great b-day!

The Sanderson Family said...

How sweet little Mya is! I cannot believe she is 2! Wow! It has been way too long since we got together with you guys! Since we have never even met little Mya! Happy Birthday Mya! Sounds like you had a fun filled day!

Kristi said...

She is soooo cute! Sounds like a super fun day! Way to go!

Laura Blue said...

happy birthday little mya.

Abbey said...

Happy Birthday Mya! Looks like you guys had tons of fun, I think we're going to steal your bday idea here in a couple of months!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Happy Birthday! Mya is so cute! I love how you went to chucky cheese and then ate barros pizza, hahaha! Sounds like she had a great day!

Unknown said...

Wow! She is 2 already!?!
Happy Birthday Mya!
Soon she will be 8 and getting baptized!