
This is our one & only Thanksgiving picture! This is my Grandma McBride so Mya's Great Grandma. My moms side of the family had a HUGE reunion (a first for us) to honor my Grandma & her two sisters. It was interesting to hear about some of our family history & the food was FANTASTIC! But other than that it was weird. Weird to meet relatives that you will never see again, not really getting a chance to spend time with the relatives that you actually like - just kinda weird. It was fun to have Gordon around for a few days & to spend time with my family. So it wasn't bad or anything just WEIRD!!
2 comments:
Haha! I bet! I think i would feel the same way...
Cute photo!
Sorry this is your only picture. IT is a cute one though. Mya is turning into such a little girl....always a tom boy at heart but all girl from the outside!! I can't believe how blonde her hair has stayed! I guess that is how yours was too. Happy Weird Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment