Monday, October 27, 2008

WhatEver!



This is a picture of Mya sitting fully clothed in my dads jacuzzi. I told her not to sit in it but of course Mya does WHATEVER she wants WHENEVER she wants. This was not her first time either! She is very sneaky - first she'll put her legs in, then squat down a little, & then the next thing I know she's sitting back enjoying the warm bubbly jets! Last time she jumped in - at least this time it was gradual!!!! LOL

7 comments:

Nicole Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Ok Mya is the funniest little gril that i know!! I am still LOL thinking about the first time she decided to go swimming in the jacuzzi fully dressed head frist! I am glad that you got it on camera so that you can show her what a comacozi she was as a little girl!

kayleen said...

Mya Mya Mya. Crazy little girl. Its a good thing you have a lot of energy Nicole! I miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Haha! She wants to relax too!

Kristi said...

She is so cute and mischevious!!!! I love the look on her face!

The B-day and the Flag trip look like they were fun!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Ok, so I'm pretty sure Mya and Kortlin should NEVER hang out! Who knows what they would do!! :) Mya is such a funny little girl!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

ok that is too funny! she is such a funny little girl!