Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kinder

Mya started kindergarten (not the best pic but we were in a hurry)!!! It's been a mix of emotion for Gordon & I. We are super excited for her but sad that's she's growing up. She has been DYING to ride the bus. She rode the first day of school & we were chasing the bus around the neighborhood because we weren't in the right spot for pick up. I got Carley & we went to the school to make sure she made it. She has been loving it!! She goes 1/2 day & has her 3 good girlfriends in her class. We are excited to see what the year brings!

The 3rd day of school she said "I don't want to go to school I just want to ride the bus". I said "So you want them to cruise around the neighborhood & then drop you off?" She said "I'll just go". 

She's been protecting her friends from a boy on the bus who tries to take his shirt off & kiss the girls.

She told me that her teacher said that if she asks to use the restroom again that she'll get a yellow light (warning). Needless to say she has not made the extra trip to the restroom to sustain her green light streak!

No comments: