On the way to meet dad for Friday night pizza. They thought it was funny that they both had dresses on & had the same hair style. In Flag my mom gave the kids back to school hair cuts & cut Carley bangs. So now they look even more a like!
A Carley funny: Gordon was walking past Carley's room & saw her making her barbie pray. G: Is your barbie praying? C: No, Jesus prays.
A Mya funny: M: Mom we should be like Jesus, right? N: Yep. M: But we don't have to wear the same clothes that he does, right? N: No, that would be kinda funny. M: Does Jesus have a lot of clothes? N: I'm sure he has what he needs. M: I know he has that red shirt & that brownish shirt but that's all I've seen.
Mya gave the prayer last month in Sharing Time. It was so sweet. She blessed all the parents to be healthy & strong. And for her sister to have a good class. VERY cute. It's fun to see her put more thought into her prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment