The girls "helping" dad in the yard by taking a wheelbarrow ride.
Just a side note: Gordon & I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on August 11th. After much debate we decided to stay home this year. My mom took the girls up to Flagstaff & we slept in, ate out, went to the movies, I got a pedi/mani, G golfed & boy oh boy did we SHOP! We got a shop vac, a lot of new art work for the house, & a new bed set. It was tons of fun & very relaxing :) It's awesome to spend extended one on one time with my favorite fella!
Just a side note: Gordon & I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on August 11th. After much debate we decided to stay home this year. My mom took the girls up to Flagstaff & we slept in, ate out, went to the movies, I got a pedi/mani, G golfed & boy oh boy did we SHOP! We got a shop vac, a lot of new art work for the house, & a new bed set. It was tons of fun & very relaxing :) It's awesome to spend extended one on one time with my favorite fella!
No comments:
Post a Comment