Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Pics

Here's a recent belly shot - I am just over 17 weeks along. This is my last week in my 20's!! AHHHHH - the big 3 0 is less than a week away!! Holy cow - sad!

Yoda aka Mya received a REAL Light Saber from Grandma. It makes noise & everything! It has been taken away on several occasions & it really hurts when you get whacked with it but nevertheless it is a blast! Here Yoda is taking down her father aka Darth Vader (I swear we aren't weird Star Wars freaks).



My mom giving Mya another hair cut. It ended up a little shorter than I thought it would but my mom said that her hair wasn't growing because she had a lot of split ends. It's more even now & looks cute but most people probably can't tell she even had it cut.
Mya's "happy" face! When asked to make a happy face this is the expression - Mrs. Potato Head must make her happy!


8 comments:

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

I'm not sure I believe you about not being weird star wars freaks...HA HA! Cute pics, glad you posted a prego picture. You look great!

Unknown said...

WOW! Isn't it harder to have kids after 35?? You all better hurry up, and have more!! lol
Mya's last face looks like she is throwing a fit! lol

The Sanderson Family said...

Nicole you are so TINY!! I wished I looked like that at 17 weeks! And you definitely don't look like you are almost 30! I think you look 19 still! Anyway very cute! So glad you aren't star wars freaks! Cause I mean...I don't think I could ever talk to you again! Ha Ha! Mya is getting so big and super cute!

Kristi said...

You are so tiny! I am not sure if I will post a preggie pic now... j/k! I LOVE being a chub! :)
Have a blast in your last week of the 20's!
I love the Myas happy face picture! That is soooo cute!

kayleen said...

I love you guys! You're all so cute. Thanks for the belly shot Nicole. And don't worry, I don't think you're old! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you!

Laura Blue said...

you are so tiny...i love it. i also love those photos of mya playing with daddy...so cute!

Camille said...

Do you really have a baby in there? I think this one might come out a midget =) Happy last week in your 20's i don't think you look like your 30 more like 32.. ;)and don't forget your ______ (fill in the blank) Mya is so funny playing with ol Mr. Potato and i am sure her hair looks great. Split ends at 2 really?!? i didn't know that was possible. Oh i forgot to tell you i shipped the special esipsodes of Star Wars that you requested for your B day hope they get there on time cause i know you guys like to watch them as a family on the weekends.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! How does it feel to be 30 now? You're the first one!!! Well I hope it's just the best day ever and Gordon takes really good care of you!!! Miss you, we need to hang out when I come home in March!!