Monday, January 26, 2009
Boy Oh Boy...
...We are having another GIRL!!!! Yep, I had my first doctors appointment today and we found out that a little girl is on her way. I should be SUPER happy because that's what I've been hoping for but the last week or so I starting feeling like I was going to have a boy so when we found out I was a little shocked even though I initially thought we were having a girl! But I'm getting over the shock & starting to realize how much fun another girl will be! Gordon is disappointed even though he claims to be excited but he is a fantastic girl dad so I think once the thought settles he will be excited. Even though Mya was singing the theme song to the TV show "Two and a Half Men" through the appointment which goes "men, men ,men, men" she keeps saying that she wants a "baby sister" so I think she's happy. Gordon will be outnumbered even more - but we are SOOOO happy that the baby is healthy & developing well - THAT is of course the most important thing. Now we have to find a girl name that we both like (we've had our boy name picked out for almost 3 years now). Any suggestions? Yea for GIRLS!!! I love em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
YAAAAAAY! Congratulations! You guys make such cute girls, why not have another one? :) So exciting - and glad to hear your baby is healthy!
Yay!!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for them to get to be cute sisters - just like you and Camille! FUN!!!!!
I am also super jealous that you got to find out already.... I still have another WEEK! ;)
YAY! I was shocked to when you first told me. I was expecting you to have a boy... But i have always liked the name Payton. I can't name my future girl that.. because.. Geatan.. Payton... no way!! haha And I've liked the name Clair. I don't know why.. but i think it's cute.
But I'm sure whatever you guys come up with will be cute too!!
YAY, YAY, YAY!! Another girl! They will have so much fun together! Congrats!
Hip Hip Hooray for another estrogen rush in the Palmer home! Sisters will be a blast and our two little gals can be buddies...now what to do with P??? Humm that is another question! Both Ben and I are super happy for you guys. Probably should have known it was girl for all the sick trouble she was giving you...did you get any sonogram pics? And names you know that i am stumped there!
yay for a girl! that should be fun and you already have most of what you need i'm sure. can't wait to see how mya will be with her. congrats again to you all.
oh and a few names i like are: remi, kylee, kiana & brooke.
Girls are WAY more fun to shop for!!! I'm so excited for you. You guys are AWESOME parents! Are you showing yet? Girl names are HARD.
I have to say I'm surprised your far enough along to find out what you're having because you're so danged skinny still! I was already in maternity clothes for a month by the time I found out, haha. Jealous! Anyway, names will be fun to think about. Do you guys want a theme-ish kind of thing (like starting with an M, ending in a, whatever), or do you care?
Yeah another girl! Well I admit I was hoping it would be a boy so that he could be best buds with our little guy, but oh well. I'm sure that they will still have fun playing together whenever we have a chance to get together. Congrats!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys! The part about Mya singing made me laugh...funny girl!
Yea! How exciting! How nice, too, to have two girls in a row. You don't look pregnant at all and I am sitting here wondering what happened to me. My body is kind of taking this pregnancy thing seriously and REALLy showing!
Anyhow, can't wait. I feel like I have been there for Mya's growing up... weird how blogs will do that! Ha ha. Congrats.
Post a Comment