Monday, February 9, 2009

Jack-in-the-box

Sometimes Mya does this impersonation of a jack-in-the-box but yesterday for my b-day when she popped out she yelled "Happy Birthday mom". Too cute. So I tried to get it on video again but she just did her normal impersonation. Speaking of Mya I'm going to mention her freaky obsession with the movie Mama Mia! She talks about it ALL day long, she ALWAYS wants to watch the movie or listen to the CD. And she just started introducing herself as Mama Mia!! What the?!?!!?

4 comments:

Camille said...

That is SOOO CUTE! I love the impersonation. P would LOVE to watch this he is currently obsessed with jack in the boxes. I love her fake horn sound too. I have the cutest niece EVER!

Kristi said...

That is adorable!!!! Happy birthday! It looks like you had such a super fun week!! That is awesome!

Meg and Jeremy said...

That is so dang cute! Love ya Mya!

Josh and Nat said...

She is so cute Nicole. You are like 1 week ahead of me! How fun you are having another girl. We find out next week.. praying for a girl!