

Mya is a shoe girl!! She is obsessed with shoes. She will put a strangers shoes on if she gets a chance. The funny thing is she can actually walk with high heels on - even better than I can! Every morning she tells me that she needs to put shoes on & then comes out of my closet wearing heals. Future super model maybe?!?! LOL
4 comments:
I love how she wears your shoes around. How cute!
Sis. Palmer is ALIVE!
It's about time you post! So cute thou!
I started laughing when i saw her in big man shoes! haha
Wow! Those are huge shoes! Haha! (Of course I mean Gordon's.) I am surprised she can walk in them without falling. So cute!
Adorable! I've been gone for a bit. Cute pictures. Sounds like you've been busy. Pierson and Mya couldn't look any more different! Crazy! Fun to have her visit. Glad you're still alive!
P.s. are you announcing something? Mya's ready to be a big sister? ???
Post a Comment