Saturday, August 23, 2008

Zoo











These pictures are from back in April - Gordo & I switched cameras so I didn't get these downloaded until just recently. I had to add them because they are so stinkin cute! Meg, Jeremy, Hailey, & Garrett came for a visit & we all went to the Phoenix Zoo. Garrett & Mya kept holding hands - it was so sweet. The most memorable moment of this day was when Mya puked all over the outside eating area. Hailey asks every time since then if I "remember when Mya threw up at the zoo" - what a great memory to have of your little cousin!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE! I love the Zoo.
Looks like they did too!

Meg and Jeremy said...

It's about time you got your pics back. It sure was a fun trip. Sorry about Mya getting sick, and sorry Hailey keeps bringing it up. Maybe we should go again sometime so they have different memories.

KOCHERHANS said...

Seriously you guys never cease to amaze me with the fun fun things you are ALWAYS doing. Everything sounds like so much fun and I'm glad you are able to do them. And holy cow....company galore this summer. So fun. So.....was the "Mya is ready to be a big sister" thing an announcement???? We need to get together again. It's been too long.