So yesterday I was talking on the phone and Mya insisted that she play the piano. So I put her on the piano bench and walked into the kitchen to talk with out the noise. The whole time I could hear her playing. About 5 minutes later I got off the phone and this is what I found...

What a little monkey!!! I am still shocked about it! I have know idea how she got up there & how she continued playing the piano the entire time!
11 comments:
Cute! Isn't it amazing the stuff they get into/onto! How in the world could you EVER child proof your house enough?
Love the 4th pics - looks like it was a great time!
For some reason that picture looks old like it was taken in the 70's strange. Mya is such a little monkey. There is nothing that she cannot get into. I feel bad for the police if they have to ever keep her in prison...ok lets hope that that does not happen =) but i made my point. Hope she can teach me how to play the panio with my buns...obviously she is a pro at it. Are there circus try outs any time soon in Queen Creek?
I love that you got a picture of that!
Hey Gordon & Nicole your little girl is so cute! How sad that we have never even seen her. Atleast I don't think we have. Just pictures. Are you guys coming to Snowflake for the 24th of July celebration? We should have a little get together with (as Frank says it) "the buds" and families. Email me: thesandersonfam@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Sharee
I am laughing at Camille's comment.....70's???? I don't see it. What a funny little girl Mya is. So creative. She gets that from her mother. You've got to record that next time. Try it again and hide to videotape it. So funny. How are you Nicole???? Ready for a get together?
Kids are crazy!
Nicole,
This is Amy (Johnson) Jensen
I have been wondering about you and found you through others blogs. I hope that you don't mind. I would like to get ahold of you. I will give you my email and you could get in touch wth me that way. chrisandamy2003@msn.com. I hope to hear from you soon. I will then invite you to my blog. Have a great day.
hey, i don't know if you remember me, but i used to be in your ward. it's great to see pics of your family. mya is so big and such a beautiful little girl.
She is a cutie pie. We hope to see you guys soon. Please keep in contact with us and maybe we can plan on doing something sometime. Mya is getting so big. Check out our new family picture at: kpalmerfamily1234.blogspot.com. We'll see you later. Have fun!!!
Put up a new post already! lol
Nicole, that is funny! Mya is such a cute little girl and talented too! Kids are so much fun, always keeping you on your toes!
Post a Comment