Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 11th

Before I forget Gordon & I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the 11th. Yep, we made it through the 7 year itch!!! lol! We had so much going on that I hardly thought about it but my sweet/thoughtful hubby planned a little get-a-way for us. We stayed in the presidential suite at this cliff top resort in Phoenix. We had dinner, slept, swam, and got massages. Gordon had Kaylene babysit Mya & it was all top secret! So fun & relaxing!



13 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I cannot believe it has been 7 years ALREADY!!
Crazy!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy anniversary! I didn't think anyone would be able to live with Gordon for this long but you've proved me wrong! Just kidding! You two make a great couple, and such a cute little girl too.

Ashley said...

Congratulations! How sweet of him to plan your get away. He needs to talk to Chris about these great ideas.

Greco Family said...

Congrats! It goes by so fast doesn't it. You look so happy together and have such a cute daughter.

Abbey said...

Yeah seriously, have Gordon give Ben some ideas! Congratulations guys!

Kristi said...

Congrats!!! It is amazing that these guys put up with us hu? j/k:)That is awesome that he did such a sweet suprise!!!
All of the new pics are adorable! Mya is so cute and she and Peirson sure have a great time, eh?

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

WOW!! What a fun month you have had. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad Gordon took good care of you. You deserve it! What a great family! It's kind of depressing to think I've only met Mya once. She looks like tons of fun and has gotten so BIG. I hope you'll let me and the kids come hang out while we are in AZ this winter. Miss you guys!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

That is great he was able to keep it a surprise. Sounds like you had fun, congrats! You two are so cute together!

KOCHERHANS said...

Happy Anniversary. Yay for getaways. I loved how you started this post.....Before I forget! HA HA

What have you been up to....is all your company gone. MISS YOU!

kayleen said...

Top secret! Whatever! You figured it all out before I even got there! But it was a fun weekend and I'm glad you let me come stay with you guys and play with sweet Mya. Congrats again on the anniversary!

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Congrats on the 7 years! It looks like you guys have had a busy, fun summer! Love the pics of Mya with the shoes on! I was just going to post the same pics with my girls. They are obsessed with shoes too! They sure learn early don't they?!?!

Camille said...

I bet you guys are so happy to have your house back. You guys are such a cute couple. Get ready to give me some tips cause my 7 year is not too far in the future!!! AhH were old!

The Sanderson Family said...

Amen to what Ashley & Abbey Said! What a good husband Gordon is! Congrats guys! And Happy Belated Anniversary!