So while Mya & I were vacationing in Jersey my hubby was back home putting our backyard landscaping in!!! He had some guys from work come & help on a Sat. & then Gordo finished the rest on his own. He put about 60 hours of work in to complete the yard in 3 days!!!!! The yard looks ABSOLUTELY beautiful - the pictures don't do it justice. If you saw our yard BEFORE it was nothing but clover & weeds & now it's a gorgeous enjoyable yard complete with 3 fruit trees, a variety of plants & normal trees, rock contouring, sod, and a paver boarder. We still have more that we want to do but it will happen a little at a time!! Thanks Gordon for all of your SUPER hard work!



2 comments:
WOW. I am impressed. When are you going to do mine? Haha.
Ok it STILL cracks me up that you have freggin fruit trees in your yard. I really just can't wait to pick a grapefruit. I think i even had a dream about it....maybe i need some more excitement in my life. Great job Gordo i am proud of you the yard looks great. Now when are you going to have a BBQ to celebrate your incredibly cool sister in law? I will bring the grapefruit.lol
Post a Comment