We had soooo much fun in NJ!! We went to the Turtle Back Zoo twice, Chucky Cheese twice, multiple malls (the shopping is great over there), NYC twice (Camille & I saw Wicked on Broadway for the second time but we missed the first hour due to bad traffic in the tunnel) but we still had fun & found a great little place to eat. We went to the beach where these nasty seagulls came over in a flock of like 100 and ate our french fries, 6 Flags, Connecticut, a HUGE rummage sale, arboretum, and many beautiful parks. I don't think we ever stopped laughing except when we were yelling at our kids. Mya & Pierson got a long so well - by the end of the trip they kept hugging it was so funny! Mya is obsessed with her Aunt Mille and I mean freaky obsessed - like following her around everywhere & crying if she left - BFF. Ben babysat for Camille & I a few times so we could get out with out the kids! THANK YOU Camille, Ben, & Pierson for a FANTASTIC time!! We love & miss you!


7 comments:
WOW what fun sisters. Oh wait i am one of them hee hee (I love myself :))! You got some good pics. I wish i would have taken more. I will have to do some serious blogging soon to get all the super cute pictures up. So when are you coming out again for our next adventure....berry picking season is on the horizon! Love ya tons! Miss ya Tons! Still cannot believe that we missed half of wicked and had to sit by the cigar guy. Oh well lucky for me you have the entire musical memorized and you sang it to my act by act (zzzz) hee hee.PS Love the surprise pic...real cute.
That looks like such a fun! Mya is so cute! My mom and I are going to see Wicked at the end of the month and I can hardly wait!
Too much fun. Sisters are great. But you know, sisters-in-law can be pretty cool too. You should totally come up for a visit. We would LOVE to see you guys!
Oh she is adorable! Got your message and yes we need to get together. We lives 3 miles east of Ironwood/Ocotillo. I think you guys are right there on that corner aren't you? How funny!! We are good most weekend nights. Give us a call at 480-888-1579.
How fun! You both have the cutest kids ever! I'm sure they will love growing up so close in age to each other.
That is so much fun! Love sister time! You both look great!!! The kids are darling!
Sisters are the best! Especially when they have a child that's your child's age! I am jealous! Looks like you guys had tons of fun :)
Post a Comment