Saturday, June 28, 2008

Flagstaff

Almost 2 weeks ago Mya & I took a little trip up to Flagstaff to visit my mom & enjoy the gorgeous weather & mountain air. Nothing beats coming home & going to all of our favorite places! It was a very nice/relaxing trip & we hope to go up a few more times before the summer is over. The thing I miss most about Flag is taking walks - I LOVE to take long walks & nothing can beat Flag on this.

This is a picture of Taz, my mom's dog - she is about 300 years old & we are all shocked that she is still alive. She is as feisty & mean as ever but Mya loved her. She would feed Taz cookies & fruit & anything that she could find which means Taz found a new best friend... and when Mya jumped on the trampoline Taz would watch which we pointed out to her & she was very happy about - she would bust out her best jumping moves to impress Taz! LOL


Mya eating Grandma's frozen hot chocolate from DQ - I guess her ice cream cone wasn't good enough! Actually she ate it in the car - she has a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe. :0)


Grandma & Mya on the trampoline - Mya LOVED to jump & couldn't get enough!



Awww the PARK!!! I almost forget what a nice activity the park is. We haven't gone the last 2 months because of the scorching heat but LUCKILY the weather is BEAUTIFUL in Flag right now so we took advantage BIG time!!










So I'm a little embarrassed of this video because I'm in it BUT Mya is so cute & having such a good time that I couldn't resist. **WARNING** if you get motion sickness this video is NOT recommended & please excuse my freaky high voice during parts of the show...





9 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

How fun!! The video is so cute. I wish we got to come visit this summer. Mya is getting so big and her laugh is so cute. P.S. You look hot in the video. whoo-hoo.

Kristi said...

How FUN!!! We lve living here - there really is nothing that beats walking in Flag - I have to agree. I get up at 5 just so I can do it everyday before the kids get up !!! It is a beautiful thing! If you have time next time you should call us - we would love to see ya and meet Mya!

KOCHERHANS said...

Oh I am so glad you got to go up there. I know you love it and to see your mom - yay! Glad it was so relaxing. We've been deciding on where to go for the 4th - maybe we'll head up that way. It sounds fun! Love all the pics....and the video - You ARE hot! Wish I looked that good jumping! You are such a fun mom Nicole. I have never met anyone that does so many things with their kid....except maybe Camille - HA! Way cute post. Love that little Mya girl!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Soo fun! And so cute too.

Abbey said...

I think you pulled off looking and sounding just fine jumping on a trampoline! I'm impressed!!

Greco Family said...

Mya is adorable. I'm so jealous you got to get out of the heat! It drains you of all motivation! Very cute! :)

Camille said...

Oh my gosh Taz looks so old with her white face. Flagstaff looks so beauitful...i swear i could smell the fresh air just looking at the pictures and watching the video. Mya was having such a ball. Cute little girl glad she likes taz. Probably makes you want to get another dog? Wish i was going for a walk in Flag right now. You do look good jumping on the tramp. Surprised those skinny bananna legs could hold both you and mya up! hee hee j/k Im impressed Mya can eat a whole ice cream cone. The only thing Pierson really loves it cup cake frosting!!!

kayleen said...

Oh my goodness the video and your voice is fine...super cute.

Ry & Kenna said...

Nicole! How are you guys doing? I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your trampoline video with Mya; you guys are too cute! I'm so glad you had a wonderful fourth; it looks like it was action packed and a lot of fun! I just wanted to say hi and love you. Talk to you soon

~McKenna