
Eating cookies & getting tickled!

Fun with the camera!

Uncle "P" and Mya doing a little shopping together. Don't you LOVE Mya's slicked back hair do?!? It was dads night to give a bath if you can't tell!! :o)

What IS it with kids & water?!? Outside mall for family night.
Just a few fun pictures that we've taken over the last few weeks!
3 comments:
Cute cute cute cute pictures. Mya always has adorable outfits. I love them. She looks great in purple. She is growing up so much Nicole. Just a doll
I love the bow in her hair so cute and feminine. Mya just keeps getting cuter. Seeing that Picture of Colton makes me miss him. It is so hard having family come and leave again but still worth it. Colton told me so many funny stories about Mya! It made me miss her too..and you of course!
Gordon.....
The family looks great....like that fathers day present ...be carefull..!!!
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME....@ bev-kup@att.net
Jon Ferro
San Diego Beverage
619 297-2600
I'm using one of my employees blog as I don't have one !
Post a Comment