
Here is a picture of Gordon with his Fathers Day present. Mya kept saying "gun" & gave Gordon the receipt so it wasn't much of a surprise BUT Gordon was SOO excited to get a gun (he's been wanting one FOREVER). He is going hunting in the fall so I thought he should be prepared. He also got some cologne & a card that Mya picked herself. Gordon got to sleep in & I made all the meals & did everything that day so he could have a break. I made steak & corn on the cob for dinner (Gordos favs) & bought/prepared a HUGE thing of fruit (Gordos MOST FAVORITE THING). He said he had a great day & I hope so because he deserves it BIG time. I've NEVER seen a better dad. Gordon is WONDERFUL with Mya & spends just about every spare minute with her. He never complains & is truly happy to be a father. He impresses me more each day & I appreciate all that he does for our family.

The Saturday before Fathers Day my brother gave us D-back tickets so we went to the game. Our Friends Ben, Abbey, & Kyndal joined us & we had a great time! It was crazy hot & to say we were sweaty is an understatement! Mya was picked to be on the Jumbo Tron with Baxter (the mascot) she was SO excited & rambled on & on about it for days. He blew her a kiss, gave her a high five, & directed the crowd to the song "Take me out to the Ball Game" which Mya imitates. UNFORTUNATELY I was SHOPPING at the gift shop & had the camera with me & MISSED IT ALL!!!!!!!! I am so sad about it but Gordon & Mya did a great job on letting me know what happened! It was a super fun family activity - I'm glad we brought Mya - she had a blast & she started giving knuckles & clapped every time the crowd clapped for the game (didn't matter what team either) lol. FYI D-Backs L-O-S-T the game :0(

The girls hanging out at the game (Abbey, Kyndal, Mya, Nicole)

Mya & her daddy enjoying the Diamond Back baseball game.
5 comments:
I know we do!! How about next week? What do you have next week? We could meet somewhere in the middle if you want, cause we both live in Egypt!!! Let me know!
That looks like fun! I am so grateful for good dads!
WOW you didn't tell me she was on the screen and got to give the mascot a high five! COOL! Sounds like you guys had lots of sweaty fun. I think P would really like going to a baseball game. I will have to see if i can do it. Gordon is a good dad..happy fathers day to him. Go D backs!
Way fun! I love how you deck her out in an oh so appropriate outfit. Love it. You are so cute like that. Baseball games are fun - I think Ryder would LOVE to go to one. Happy way late Father's day to Gordon too! What a nice tribute and a GUN - Ben would be jealous. You treat him right!
Way fun! I love how you deck her out in an oh so appropriate outfit. Love it. You are so cute like that. Baseball games are fun - I think Ryder would LOVE to go to one. Happy way late Father's day to Gordon too! What a nice tribute and a GUN - Ben would be jealous. You treat him right!
Post a Comment