Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Years Eve

New Years Eve day we went to the Zoo with the Madsen's. They had snow! The girls love to play in the snow when it's 70 degrees outside! There may have been some snowballs thrown - someone may have been hit in the face with one... :) ME!! The Zoo had a little New Years party at noon with music & cider (we missed the cider but it was still fun)! It was a nice day & just felt good to get out of the house for a few hours.
Carley's first time on the polar slide! The girls went twice - always a blast!

After Gordon got home from work that night we went to dinner at Serrano's & played at the park. Came home & lit off fireworks in the backyard. Then at Mya's request we watched "The Croods" & ate popcorn & drank hot chocolate. Our family countdown was at 9 p.m. & then G & I just relaxed & I watched the ball drop as I was getting ready for bed (G was sleeping :) ). A perfect New Years Eve!

New Years day we took down our Christmas decorations & Ben & his kids came over to play & watch football while I ran some errands.

No comments: