Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Mya running the turkey trot at her school. She was really determined to win this year. I think she got 4th -she ran 13 laps (I think - it's been a few months). She said she ran until her legs hurt & she couldn't run anymore.
On our way to Taylor for a Palmer Family Thanksgiving.
We drove to Taylor on Thanksgiving Day & had lunch with Gordon's parents, grandparents, Meg's family, & Kaylene. That night we stayed at a hotel in Show Low (the girls having been begging to stay at a hotel so we gave in). I got to go to the movies with the adult girls & G hung out with his dad for a while & then took the girls swimming at the hotel. Once I got back we watched Kung Fu Panda & went to bed. The next day I got a facial & G took the girls swimming again. We went to lunch at this pizza restaurant & then met the Neff's to watch "Frozen" before heading home. The girls LOVED Frozen so much. Mya talked about it & asked questions about it for an hour after it was over. We had a really nice time!
Thanksgiving was at the end of the month this year so once we were back home we busted out the Christmas decorations.
This is the first year we put up outside lights so that was exciting. We got a cute little Rudolph yard decoration & someone stole it out of our yard... we ended up getting another one & G chained it to a bush.

No comments: