Mya has been begging for a "Belle" birthday party since last year. Well they don't make "Belle" decorations (at least that I could find) so we had princess decorations with a "Belle" emphasis.
I know these cupcakes look totally professional but sorry I'm not in business
We started with pizza, apples, grapes, cheese balls, & rootbeer for lunch
BFF's at the kiddy table
My little helpers aka Cheese Ball Wench
Silly Races
Duck Duck Goose
Freeze game - my favorite part of the party is pictured below. Carley front in center bustin dance moves during the freeze game - sooo funny!
We also had a "sucker" hunt
Cupcake Time - Mya loves when people sing "Happy Bithday" to her
P & M
Grandma & our girls
Look at that tummy!
Grandma Nae Nae got Mya a princess bike helmet for her b-day. Here she is trying it out after the party.
So the party was pretty crazy (8 kids + 2 babies) but I thought it turned out ok for the most part. Mya said that she didn't like it & we had some crying during the party SO next year I think we will skip the friend party. Thanks to Mya's cute sweet friends/family for coming & all the cool gifts!















1 comment:
I thought the party was a blast! I guess that is how 4 year old parties go. The one we went to this weekend there was lots of crying etc. But i gave them some tips! hee hee. I am the cheeze ball wench NEVER forget it!Happy Birthday Mya! I think you are the most beautiful B day girl ever!!
Post a Comment