Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lovin Mya


My sister took this picture of Mya back in September & I LOVE it. Mya is going through the BEST phase right now! We are just lovin her SO much & are so proud of her. She is so sweet & thoughtful. Just yesterday I was upstairs & I hear the vacuum going downstairs. When I came down she said "mom I have a surprise for you". She had picked up all the toys & vacuumed the living room. She knew I was trying to get ready to go out & was trying to be helpful. She tells me how much she loves Carley. She is a good friend. She is smart, witty, kind, beautiful, & just an all around good kid. We are so lucky to have her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture Nicole, I want a print for our family!!! Please :)

Camille said...

I love this picture too! Who took it...whoever it was has some MAJOR talent! Glad Mya is doing so good. P is on a downward spiral right now.

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Such a cute picture! Also, I love the halloween costumes! You guys are so funny!