She really does look like a little model! What a cutie!! You are such a good mom to plan a fun birthday party...way nicer than me! I am hoping to avoid the friend parties for as long as I possibly can!
So CUTE! I can't believe she's already FOUR! Wow. She's a good looking kid. Miss you guys.
I saw the pics on FB and LOVE them! I think these are her best ones ever! She used to hate getting pics done!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She really does look like a little model! What a cutie!! You are such a good mom to plan a fun birthday party...way nicer than me! I am hoping to avoid the friend parties for as long as I possibly can!
So CUTE! I can't believe she's already FOUR! Wow. She's a good looking kid. Miss you guys.
I saw the pics on FB and LOVE them! I think these are her best ones ever! She used to hate getting pics done!
Post a Comment