Mya turned 4 last week! I think she thought she was going to be a grown-up all of a sudden but soon realized that she's still a little girl! Yea! On her actual b-day she went to school (brought pink sugar cookies to celebrate with her class) & dance. That afternoon Gordon & I took Mya out alone to see the movie "Megamind" & to dinner at Chick-a-Filet. We brought home frozen yogurt to eat with Carley & Mya opened her presents. It was a nice day!
The night before Mya told us that she wanted us to shout "surprize" when she woke up. We did our best...
When she first woke up - love the bed head!
Mya opened her gift from Nana & Coach first thing. She received a sticker book & the book "I'll Love You Forever" - it's a tear jerker - so I made Gordo read it to her :0)
Birthday Frozen Yogurt with LOTS of sprinkles & fun toppings
The gift she wanted the most - Belle with a blooming flower dress
"Thanks Car"
The Loot
Little Mermaid dress-up dress
Pink boots that she's wanted FOREVER
Home Stats
Weight: 37 lbs
Height: 40 in











1 comment:
love th poses for the boots and mermaid dress. I am so sure she wanted you guys to say Surprise!! That is too funny. She does look older now that she is four. I bet she is a better princess dancer too! lol/
Post a Comment