NOOOOOOOO!! My baby is growing up too fast! Carley started feeding herself smaller foods this week (she worked on a bowl of Cheerios for an hour & a half until she mastered picking them up & getting them in her mouth - how's that for patient & determined) & starting standing while holding on to something (still needs to be supervised)! She is 7 1/2 months old. Just broke in her 2nd LARGE top tooth for a grand total of 4 teeth! It's been a big week for her. I just want her to stay a baby... at least for a while...

5 comments:
I understand completely! I wish my kiddos would stop growing too. If you figure out a way to keep them little, let me know. :) Love all the new posts by the way.
Aw but she is still cute!
Holy cow, you've been busy! I love all of your new posts! Glad you had a good birthday and I love all the cute pictures of the girls. Can Mya teach Ada how to clean please? But be sure to tell Mya not to teach Ada how to get her own cereal in the morning since her mother is a control freak. :)
Holy Moly - slow down Carly!!!!
LOVE the post about turning 31 - congrats! And I am still laughing about your hubby "just wanting to be friends" Ha ha ha!!! ;)
I totally feel the same!!! It makes my heart hurt a little but it is sooo fun watching them grow up too! I can't believe she mastered the cheerios!!! That deserves a big celebration! Standing what the...I love that little girl and i barely know her!
Post a Comment