Man!! I can't believe I'm already 31!! It kinda stinks to be a pre-cougar!! Ha Ha!
Well I had a great b-day. The Thursday before my mom came down & took me out for a pedicure, dinner, 2 movies & a TON of fun!! This was one of the best days EVER! Friday my mom watched the girls & Gordon took me out on a date. Then Monday (my actual b-day) I got a massage & went out to dinner with the fam. We came home & opened presents & ate cupcakes. Then Gordo got the kids ready for bed so I could just relax. Very nice!

3 comments:
Happy B-day! I totally feel like a schmuck for missing it! Hope you had a great one! We love you!
Happy Birthday! Dont worry, I don't believe you're actually 31. :)You're amazing and I love having you as a sister-in-law!
Relax and watch Batch dont forget that!!! What is a pre cougar? i am so confused. Glad you had a great B day and that mom behaved herself! Love ya!
Post a Comment