Mya was not behaving well yesterday & Gordon told her if she didn't settle down she would have to go to bed with out dinner. Mya's reply: If I don't have dinner I won't be healthy & I will die! You don't want me to be healthy dad.
After tumbling class a few weeks ago Mya & I had this convo:
Mya: I was naughty in class today
Me: What did you do?
Mya: I called everyone poo poo head & stupid
GRRREAAAT!
Mya was taking a bath one night & had a wash cloth covering a toy & I thought I heard her saying "Holy Ghost". I ignored it but a few minutes later I hear her say "Jesus Christ & the Holy Ghost". She apparently thinks the Holy Ghost is the same as a Halloween ghost. We tried to clarify that one!
Mya: Where does dad live?
Me: He lives in the house with us.
Mya: No, he lives at work.
Mya gave the scripture & prayer in primary a few weeks ago. We were practicing with her & when Gordon told her to pray she patted her throat like she couldn't speak (like Ariel). Luckily that didn't happen in primary & she did a nice job w/ the help from her dad!

3 comments:
love love love those 3 year old girls!!!!
Oh Mya! Spunky little chicka!Love pretending to be like Aeiral so she dosn't have to pray. Maybe i should try that one...humm.
So funny! Love the one about Gordo living at work, kinda true! :)
Post a Comment