Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mya

Mya & Kyndal


Silly! She stuck these on her face & requested that I take her picture

One of our favorite afternoon passtimes is baking.

Our finished "birthday" cake


This girl really likes to clean. She even asks me to pick up the living room when she goes down for quite time. She will help load/un-load the dishwasher, scrubs toilets, washed the sink down today, vacuum w/ the small vacuum (the big one is to scary), & cleans her own room w/out being asked. Not bad for a 3 year old!

Mya started tumbling this month & really loves it. Esp. after my mom hooked her up with this leotard aka princess clothes.

I love this one!

2 comments:

kayleen said...

AH! She has a leotard! Oh that makes me so happy for some reason! haha

Camille said...

Leotard!!!!!!!!! I am loving that! She looks Beautiful!! That is so cool. I am glad that she likes tumbling! Love little mya. LOL about the stickers on her face!