Monday, December 14, 2009

More Funny Mya



At church Gordon told Mya "Mom needs you to go potty with her". Mya replied in a very loud voice "You need me to take you to go potty mom? You have to go pee pee real bad?". 11/22/09

Thanksgiving day Mya told her 8 year old cousin Sammy "Go have your mom wipe your face off & then come back out here".

Driving to pick up the babysitter Mya says "mom can we clean my room?" I reply "no we don't have time but we can clean it later". Mya: "I don't want the babysitter to see my room". Me: Just tell her not to come in. Mya did end up telling the sitter that "my room is messy but you can come in if you want". I thought it was funny that a 3 year old cares about her room being messy for the sitter?!?!? BTW her room is AWAYS messy & she usually could care less!

Mya: Dad & me are watching a show - not going to bed.

Mya: Mom, I want a monkey to hold you.



2 comments:

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Oh my heck, she is soo dang funny! I'm sure she keeps you on your toes all the time! I'm jealous you saw New Moon 4 times! I was lucky enough to see it once but can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it over and over!

Camille said...

Ok the monkey comment is making me LOL LOL! I love Myas hair pulled back. It looks really cute! Sooo funny she was concerned about her messy room!