Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Little Big Girl


She is SO into presents this year! We have a few under the tree & she always wants to look at them & asks "what is it?"


She RARELY naps anymore but Gordon caught her snoozing the other day on the floor in the middle of this mess!

Mya got a balloon from Red Robin a few weeks ago. She opened the car window & it flew out. I told her it was up in the sky. Little miss clever asked:
Mya: Can Red Robin fly?
Me: Yes.
Mya: Maybe he can fly up & get my balloon.

A little later she said "Red Robin is going to be so mad at me". (For losing her balloon)

Lately Mya ALWAYS want to know what bad guys & various animals eat.

Grandma: Are you excited for Santa to come to your house?
Mya: I don't have any holes in my house - Santa will have to come in the door

Mya was self consious about her black eyes & goose egg. We were driving back from a friends house and I told Mya her eyes were looking a lot better. Her response:
"My friends won't call me goose egg anymore - they will just call me Mya".
FYI - her friends NEVER called her goose egg - I did a few times & maybe called her Ms. Goose but she thinks everyone was calling her that!

At church the primary kids sang in sacrament meeting - I told Mya that in a few weeks she was going to be in primary & then she would get to go up and sing. She replied "I'm going to sing by myself" then broke out into her version of "Jingle Bells".
The same Sunday her nursery class went into primary singing time. When I asked Mya about it she said "did you hear me singing?" I think she will like primary! She's also been singing along to a Christmas CD we have in the car.

Mya has a great memory. She can recite books back to me after just hearing them once. She loves books & loves to be read to. She knows 7 on the clock & doesn't come out of her room in the morning until her clocks reads 7. She is also starting to recognize numbers & is great at problem solving.

1 comment:

camille said...

too cute! I'm loving this age for Christmastime...at 3 they totally get it. Caroline also came home from church and told me she "tried out" primary and thinks she'll like Sunbeams.