Friday, November 20, 2009

Say Cheese!


Mya's 3 year professional pics. She picked out her own outfit & we discovered that she doesn't know how to smile on cue which made for a pretty humorous photo shoot.







Carley's 4 month pics. My adorable baby!! She did great at her first shoot! The photographer said that she was the best baby she'd ever photographed. 






8 comments:

camille said...

SO adorable...love your baby's cheeks! Your girls look just like their dad :)

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

SOOOOO cute! I thought Carley looked like Gordon but I see a lot of you in these pictures. Can't believe she is already 4 months, wow!

kayleen said...

AH! SO CUTE! LOVE THEM!

Camille said...

Glad you FINALLY got pictures taken geez =). They are such cute little girls! When did Mya get bangs? Great post!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

So sweet! My boys can't smile normal when taking pics either. I think both girls look great. I can't believe how big they both are!

Abbey said...

You have some gorgeous girls Nicole & Gordon!! I love them! Mya's pictures look so sweet, even without an on-cue smile!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Such Beautiful girls! Love Ya!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

ooOoooOo sooo cute! I love the one of Mya laying down, head resting in her hand with a serious face....tooo cute! And I LOVE her outfit, great pick Mya! Carley is the happiest baby ever! I love getting pictures done!