I can't believe it! Mya turned 3 yesterday! We partied all day & had a great time. The day started off with Mya coming in my room in the morning. I said "Happy Birthday Mya" she replied "sing Happy Birthday to me". We had 3 of Mya's best friends over for a Little Mermaid party. We played ring-around-the-rosies, duck duck goose (this was hilarious - anytime someone said "goose" all the little girls would scream & run around), & we raced for marshmellos. We had cake & presents & played pin the crown on Ariel. Then the girls colored & played with toys. Mya had a blast!
After the party Gordon took Mya to McDonalds for a daddy/daughter lunch (Carley was a little fussy so we didn't go last minute). Then after nap time the whole family & my brother went to Chuck E Cheeses for dinner & games. Then we headed back home to open presents. I think I was just as excited for Mya's b-day this year as she was.
Stats:
Weight: 32 1/4 lbs (70%)
Height: 37 3/4 in (70%)
Little Mermiads: Ada, Kyndal, & Mya
The fourth mermaid Adi
On the way to lunch
Princess dress up clothes from Grandma Nae
Dancing Game
Present time
The motherload. Mya recieved her first real barbies. Little Mermaid from Moose & Cathy & Snow White & Prince Eric from us. Prince Eric is her favorite for some reason LOL!!
Mya is a clever, sweet, funny little girl. She is so much fun to hang out with & is very imaginitive. These last 3 years have been an adventure but I never imagined that I could love someone so much. We are so blessed to have Mya in our family. It is a great honor to be the mother of such a choice spirit. Mya still has her dad wrapped around her little finger. We love you Mya Jo Jo!!!
Things Mya likes: anything princess esp. Ariel & Snow White, pink, singing, running (she is REALLY fast), going to the movies & eating at a resturant, being read to, big hugs & big kisses, & laughing.
Mya: This water is wucky (yucky)
Me: Drink it or nothing
Mya: Why don't you be nice & get me some new water

Mya doesn't like when her Ariel barbie has her fin on & always tries to put her in a dress. So it was funny when Mya was opening her b-day gifts that she said this to Snow White:
Mya: Can I borrow your dress?
I guess she doesn't care that Snow White runs around in the nude!










5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mya. Wish we could have been there! I can't believe Carley is 4 months already. Time flies. I'm glad you got to go to Cali. Sounds like tons of fun. We need to plan a girls night out for my next trip to AZ.
Wooo hooo! Happy B-ay Mya! So cute! So glad that Mommy got to get a breat and go to Cali! Looks like it was so much fun!!!
Happy Birthday to MYA! I miss you all!
Gotta love miss Mya! P was so excited that she was going to be 3 like him. Happy B day Mya!
Happy B-day Mya Jo! Sorry we missed it. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment