Sunday, October 25, 2009

Princess Dress

My dad & Cathy went to Hawaii a few weeks ago & got Mya this beautiful dress. She thinks it's a princess dress & has been begging to wear it. So she wore it to church today & didn't take it off until bed time. She thought she looked really cute. I have to agree!




I swear Mya thinks she's a celebrity or something she always says "no pictures" & puts her hand up!



A few October funnies:

In the car:
M: Mom, lizards don't eat little girls they just eat moms.

M: If I die grandma & Chimpie will be so sad.

M: Mom, I like your bee boos.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I have to agree too - that dress is so pretty ! She is adorable!

KS said...

Okay, first of all - I LOVE that dress. So cute! She looks like a little beach babe.
Second, I think it's so funny you've passed your lizard fear onto her.
And third, what the heck are bee boos??? :)